Friday, February 27, 2009

Wheres the Baby seals diaper?

Sarah has been working hard. Both at work and at home. Anyone who knows me I am incredibly messey. I do my best not to make a big mess.

Recently I got a chance to get out of the store and go work with some Navy Seals and Helocopters. I got to be a bad guy. Needless to day the Navy Seals won. Then the next day my division (who I am not currently working with) took a day up to go enjoy the slopes at Squaw Valley USA. So I decided to go with them. After taking the wrong highway 89 (I went north was suppose to go south) getting turned around, finding the right highway 89 and found my way to the beautiful olympic village in Squaw valley. Unable to locate my friends and division i just decided to rent a snowboard and try things out myself. Needless to say I am very glad it was beautiful weather so I could enjoy all the beautiful Sierra Mountians in all there snow covered glory from my rear end as I spent over a hour trying to figure how to stand up. Luckily after I figured I could flip over onto my knees and stand up that way.(thank you to the 8 year old kid who showed me. lol.) then I did it! I glid down the mountian. And every few feet i'd fall down. But it was fun none the less.

Following my Epic adventures in the mountians was RACE DAY!!! As im sure most of our readers know I always enjoyed watching Nascar on TV when I was younger and of course Sarah is not one bit shy of being a NASCAR Fanatic. (as you can tell by our home decor) Early on it looked like it was going to be a Jimmey show(#48 lowes) but after the rain brought out a few cautions we started to see a change. Sarah's driver Dale Jr. (#88 Amp/National Gaurd) had worked his way up from the back and was running very well considering it was a track he traditionaly had finished poorley. But alas it wasnt ment to be as he had to end his run early with engine problems. It was still a enjoyable time none the less.

Well that should get you caught up on our lives up to well this weekend. Hopefully youll here from us again soon.

No comments: