Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life rolls on

It's been a little while since our last post. Sarah finally got her check. Shes also been working at Best Western as the front desk clerk here in fallon. She seems to be doing pretty well and her boss seems to like her. We've been doing pretty well as a couple. We were able to go out to fernley and get some sushi last friday. Saturday we drove up to carson city and went shopping so Sarah could get some new pants. On our way home we stopped at chilli's in Sparks and ate. Sunday while Sarah was at work me and my Kitty-Hawk buddy Sean went out in the desert and went shooting. After we went through a case of .22 rounds it was time to get back home so I could be there when Sarah got home. Now that Sarah has been working we dont see eachother as much as we use to, but we try to make every minute count. I love her as much as the day we said "I do".

1 comment:

Mel said...

Glad you finally got that check! How do you like Best Western, Sarah?
Hope all is well with you guys; I enjoy reading your blog.
--Melissa